Hey!

Hey guys, how's everyone doing? Things are going well here this week. We just got back from a zone activity. We played War (its kinda a knock-off Brazilian version of Risk). Well, anyways, I swept through Asia and Europe and conquered the whole world! Muahahahahaha...

So this week, we had a baptism!!! It was great!!!! Her name is A and she's a girlfriend of a member... Anyways, the baptism went really well. She worked the graveyard shift the whole week so we couldn't really accompany her the whole week and the only day the we could do the interview was on Sunday during church. So, Saturday night we did a division with the Zone Leaders and I went to church with the Zone Leader. It was kinda hectic to sit there trying to take care of the investigators, clean and fill the font, make sure we had a car ride to get my comp back to watch the baptism, and at some point in time feel the Spirit. I think it was the most hectic 3 hours of church I've ever seen in my life- including trying to take care of a kid with Down's syndrome. But in the end- it all worked out right. The interview went well, my comp made it back to watch the baptism, and the water heater even worked so she didn't die of hypothermia when she went in the water. It was a great way to end the transfer on a high note.


So most of you asked about transfers. This week is transfer week. Either tonight or tomorrow morning we'll be receiving the "ligação do mau" about what'll happen. I'm 99,99999999999% sure I'm staying in the area and getting a new comp. We'll work our tails off and in 5 weeks we'll kick butt. I'll let you all know next week what happens.


Love you all!!!!!!


-Elder Marx

No comments:

Post a Comment