"I am having a blast here and I feel like I am growing tremendously here both spiritually and with my understanding of portugues and I know that I'm where I am supposed to be. I'm doing my absolute best to follow all the rules and its rewarding."
Dallin is doing really well at the MTC. He has survived most of his first week there and already we can tell he has grown a lot. Dallin says they study Portuguese upwards of 12 hours a day and by the end of the day he is T-I-R-E-D! He has started playing volleyball and he says that he is actually turning out to be pretty good at it. Dallin got the bottom bunk (which is a good thing considering how tall he is) and he is getting along really well with his companion. He has expressed multiple times his excitement at being on a mission and the reassurance he feels daily that he is where he needs to be. Dallin loves his district (as everyone in it is waiting for their visas) and he says that when they work together they all excel in their studies.
So far so good!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete