5 Months and Then Some

"Can anyone believe it is almost November? Its nuts, it seems like yesterday it was June and I was sitting in the MTC- man how time flies. I don't know if anyone is keeping track, but tomorrow I will be hitting 5 months, and then during the month of November I will hit both 6 months and 20 years. This is kinda freaky how fast things are going..."

"...we went to Wal Mart because it was close and off the street and safer (being out on a Brazilian street past curfew is a little scary). While we were there I found 2 marvelous things: HAGEN DAAZ (or however you spell it... the ice cream) and Tortillas!!!!!! Yeah, that made waiting a little bit better (American ice cream is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than brazilian)..."

"...We also marked a baptism for next week. His name is Fabiano, he's already gone to church like 6 or 7 times and his girlfriend is a member- he's very excited to be baptized and he's ready..."

"...I know that I am going through a bit of a difficult time right now but its all worth it because this really is the Gospel of Jesus Christ and its an honor to be serving in the mission field sharing the Gospel with other children of God. I love you all and pray for you. I really apreciate recieveing letters from you all and its always great to hear from you. Hope you all have a great week and I look forward to hearing from you next week.

Eu amo vocĂȘs..."

No comments:

Post a Comment