"...By the way, today is my should-be-8-months-but-I-got- pushed-back-2-weeks-because- of-the-stupid-anti-american- brazilian-government-who- doesn't-want-give-visas anniversary. That means that my mission is one third over AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
*deep breath*
Anyhoo... Man time flies. I can't believe that the mission is going this fast...
...But yeah, life down here is going sweet. We had 2 baptisms this week... But yeah, we're really tearing it up down here... However, we've turned that around and the ward is super stoked and working with us and we're having more success... Elder Moretti is going home next week and he is pretty dang trunky but we're still working hard. He's going out with a bang and with baptisms. We still don't know what will happen with me. Maybe someone will come out here and be my comp or maybe I will get transfered out to be with someone. I hope President doesn't shut this area down- he was talking about it when I got here but we've turned a lot around and improved a lot and I hope we don't get pulled out of here. We'll see what will happen next week...
So its summer down here and its raining a lot. A LOT. Yesterday, we were working down in the poorer part of our area. Its basically a favela with dirt roads and not very well built houses. But so it was raining...So I wasn't looking where I was walking... and I realized that I was in fact sliding down the hill. It was so slick I was basically running in place trying not to fall but still going backwards. Eventually I planted my feet hoping I would be able to slide down to the bottom because I certainly wasn't going up... Well I slid about 15 feet...but then gravity and newton took over and I totally ate it in the mud... My comp about died laughing when he saw me sliding down the hill and then eat it. But yeah I was absolutely covered in mud... It was hilarous. Of course we took pictures. But then the scary part took over. My camera is acting wonky and when I try to take a photo it can't write it on the card...I really hope I won't lose my photos. I'll keep you posted.
But yeah, that was my week- baptisms, working hard, and totally eating mud. Guess I'm a missionary. I'll keep you posted on who is my new companion and what happens to me and my area. I'm doing absolutely great. We're tearing it up here and baptizing loads of people. I am absolutely loving it here, I love the mission and I love helping people follow Jesus Cristo. I know that this is the Gospel of Jesus Christ and I know that this is His Church..."
No comments:
Post a Comment