Feb 2

"...But anyways... This week was a good week. We've worked so hard and we're seeing fruits. We have a baptism scheduled for this Sunday. Her name is M. We met her knocking doors and she invited us in and accepted the gospel. Her faith is really surprising...she's standing firm and she'll be baptized this Sunday... Its great to see her faith and its an affirmation that we never know when we'll find the Lord's elect and that they are all ages, races, and genders. I also had a "Daniel in the Lion's Den" experience. They have a large old Pit Bull who generally doesn't like strangers. They generally chain him up before they us in the house, but one time they forgot. Instead of being angry and attacking us, he just went and sniffed my leg and let me scratch his head. M and her husband were amazed. I just looked at my comp and said "Blessings!" Yeah, the Lord was looking out for me that time...

We're trying to find new people to teach right now, our teaching pool isn't very big still but we're doing all we can to find new people- including lots of contacts and talking with everyone in the road...
But yeah, Elder Halgren and I are getting along really well. Actually, we've had a LOT of people tell us that they think that we're brothers. Its pretty funny. But yeah, we're tearing it up.

Well I'm about out of time so I'm going to have to wrap this up. To make up for the short email here's a couple pictures: We had a zone activity where we had a water balloon fight and also when I slipped and fell in the mud and also when we had this HUGE HONKIN SPIDER run into our house and also our last baptism. Hope you enjoy them. PS, I like pics too...

But yeah, I love you guys and hope you all are doing well and I pray for you. Know that we're tearing it up here in Curitiba and I love the gospel and being a missionary. This really is the gospel of Jesus Cristo. I love it and I love sharing it with everyone..."



No comments:

Post a Comment