Well I did indeed get transfered...

BACK TO CURITIBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay I'm back in the actual city of Curitiba, in an area called Parque Iguáçu/Eucaliptos. It was really hard to leave Ponta Grossa, I really put my heart and soul into the work there and it was really difficult to leave there. When I went and said goodbye to some of the members I almost cried a couple of times. Its nice to know when you work your tail off and that you've made a difference and that the members appreciate your work that you did there. (I guess dad knows how I'm feeling now, or do I know how dad is feeling?)


Anyhoo... Like I said I'm now back in Curitiba mesmo. My comp is a Brasileiro called Elder Murillo. He's a gaucho (From the State of Rio Grande do Sul, the state furthest south in Brasil...). He's also going home at the end of this transfer so that means that Elder Bubba is "killing" off another missionary! Yaaaay! (That's more of a monty python "and they were forced to eat robin's minstrels" type of yay). But no, its going to be good. Our area has a lot of potencial and we're going to work our butts off getting our teaching pool (is that what its called in english?) up to shape and start baptizing. My goal is to keep Elder Murillo working until the last day and going home with wet baptismal clothes. Yeah, its going to be good. From what I've seen/heard the situation will be a lot like it was in Uvaranas, with a ward with a lot of potentional and they just need to get some fire and get working and helping the missionaries. *Cracks knuckles* Let's get to work...


Also, what in the world is going on in Japan? I don't have a clue but from what we've heard from members pretty much this has happened.
-HUGE earthquake
-Tsunami
-Island of 90,000 people sinking into the sea
-2 nuclear reactors exploding and covering the land with radiation
-Godzilla himself rising from the sea and terrorizing Tokyo with fire, death, and destruction
Okay maybe not the last one but seriously, what is going on there? Are all the missionaries doing okay? Is the church helping with what is going on? It seems like a movie come to life or something. Details. Please...


Oh and we also BAPTIZED this week. Remember what I said last week about how we were preparing E to be baptized? Well, it all worked out and WE BAPTIZED HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, have I mentioned that I love to baptize? Its a great experience and I plan on doing lots more of it. Just saying...


Well I gotta get a letter off to President and then get out there and storm my new area and start baptizing people so I'm gonna have to wrap this up. Like always, I love you guys and hope everything is going well for everyone... This is the Lord's work and I really truly do love it.


-Elder Marx


PS Picture time!!!!
1) Me and Elder Brown reunited!!!!!!!
2) My awesome Harry Potter Book that I am not going to take out of my suitcase until I am home
3) Batismo de A!!!!!!!!
4) Awwwwwww... Its a puppy!!!
5) Zona Ponta Grossa. Yes, I am on Elder Costa's shoulders. It almost killed him but the pic was sweet.





No comments:

Post a Comment