Well hey there family! How's everyone doing? Life here in Boqueirão is going fantastic! How's my little nephew? How are all the thigns up there on the other side of the world?
Well, like I said this week that we had was FANTASTIC!!!!!! We had 4 baptisms this week! Seriously! 4! They're a family of 5 that were a reference of a member. The mom was baptized when she had 8 years but the rest were never baptized and then we started teaching them and they were baptized this week! This has seriously been a highlight of my mission so far. In a year they're going to be going to the temnple! I can go on and on and on but let's just say that I'm pretty flippin excited for everything that has happened.
So the rest of the week wasn't that exciting... We worked, alot... We're going to keep it up and keep working hard, one way or another... we're working and having lots of success. We have another 2 investigators who we're getting ready to be baptized this week. So please keep them in your prayers.
Hmm... so seriously, I don't really have anything exciting to say this week. We worked and that's about it. We worked hard getting them excited for baptism and we're doing the same thing. Sorry I don't really have anything fun exciting to say but I love you all and here's a pic of our baptism! Actually, I'll give you 2!
Love you all! The church is true!!!
-Elder Marx
No comments:
Post a Comment