10 points to anyone who translates that correctly. 20 to the person who does it without help of RMs who served here or google translator. Anyhoo... How's everyone doing? How's life on the other side of the world?... Well life here is going on, I had a once-in-a-mission experience: Hump Day. It was really life any other day, we worked and taught and that night we bought a cake with a big "1" candle and blew it out. Happy hump day to me... Its kinda weird to think that I'm starting on the downhill slide of my mission, for like my whole mission I was working hard to reach the one year mark and now I've hit it. Now the only thing I can focus on is my 2 year mark, but that's super trunky and I can't afford to get trunky. I'm too busy to get trunky. Seriously, I'm super busy ever since I became LD. You know how we should get in bed at 10:30? Yeah, doesn't happen anymore. There's always something that happens and I'm either on the phone until 10:30 or something and I don't get to bed until later. Its kinda annoying, I like my sleep. I need my sleep. We had this wonderful, loving relationship but recently we've just started drifting apart and going our seperate ways. I'd love to get back together, though. Probably in mais um ano.
Well this week was a pretty good week. Like I said, I hit my hump day, and I got the package from mom with the little camel and the sign "You've made it over the hump, now endure until the end" Cute. President thought it was funny. We had a conferência/treinamento of all the verdinhos (greenies) at the mission office. It was pretty cool, its very interesting to see how they got here six weeks ago and how quickly they're becoming missionaries. During the last like 6 months we were losing TONS of missinaries. Normally, the mission should have 175-200 missionareis.However, we were losing groups of like 20 missinoaries and only getting 4 or 5. President was shutting down areas like crazy somente because we didn't have missionaries to put there. It was pretty sad. However, since in like the last 40 days at least 40 new missionaries have gotten here and our numbers went back up. We were down to like 130 but now we're back to 170. The mission is doing super good now and president is opening areas up like crazy.
...Here's three pics for you all.
#1 & #2 are of my "birthday cake" to celebrate one year here on the mish.
#3 Is what I'd REALLY like to recieve in a package (I took the foto in the MTC)
OK, super sorry I had to cut this short but I love you all! The gospel is true!!
No comments:
Post a Comment