Another week flies by...

Well hey fam! How's everyone doing? How was the 4th of July? It was weird not seeing anyone celebrate it or anything down here. I guess I really am on the other side of the world lol.
So I gotta make this fast (as always) but here goes:
  • So, we were coming back from the temple last wednesday and the bus was SUPER cramped. Seriously, I felt like cattle on a box car. There wasn't room to even breathe. Well, my comp hadn't been feeling well all day and after an hour or so in these super-cramped space he looks at me and tells me that he isn't feeling too great. Well, the bus was a kind that only stops at the terminals so it wasn't going to stop for another fifteen minutes of so so I kinda just had to look at him and tell him to hold on until we got off at the next terminal. Well, his situation got worse and worse, and pretty soon he looked like a zombie: he was pale and sweating and his eyes rolled up in his head and then he just lost it. He dry-heaved once and then he totally tossed his cookies. Yup, it was epic. Just one problem: remember that the bus was super cramped? So when he tossed it he puked ALL OVER THE WOMAN IN FRONT OF HIM!!!!! Yeah!!!! So she just looked at me like, "I cannot believe that this just happened" and I had to try to help clean her up, get my companion to a chair (which, surprisingly, the other person in front of him left the seat, since it was so close to the puke) and try to help him out (I'm pretty sure he passed out) and try to keep from slipping in the puke because the crazy Curitiba bus drivers drive like wombats (I remember how mom always says that lol). So yeah, it was definitely a bus drive that I will never forget lol.
  • Also, this sunday was his birthday. As all the RMs know, the first birthday on the mish is pretty difficult, so I planned with our landlady, Dona Maria, and we had a special birthday surprise waiting for him when we got home! She made this wicked good cake and we sang and ate cake and it helped him with all the homesickness (I hope)
  • We also had a division with the LZs and it went over so they had to sleep in our house (Actually, I think it was the third or fourth time that that has happened, we live pretty far away and interviews always go over) So, this is what happens when you have a bunch of tired missionaries in a house for only 2 missinoaries lol.
  • I gotta run, sorry that my emails are getting shorter and shorter, I really don't plan in it being like this. But here's some pics to make it up! (I hope)
Love you all!!!! The work is true!!!!!
-Elder Marx










No comments:

Post a Comment