Hey!!!!

Well hey there everyone! How're you all doing? I gotta say, thanks everyone for writing me this week. I really appeciate hearing from you all and the pics of my little (big) nephew. I also got my package with the sweet BYU Football shirt. Thanks a ton! I will also be making lots of pancakes, french toast, and Root Beer with my district. I didn't especially like the Krispy Kreme hats, but at least it wasn't an In-N-Out wrapper, and I know it was well-intentioned.

So who liked General Conference? I did!!!! How many talks were about missionary work? and THEY'RE MAKING THE PROVO TABERNACLE INTO A TEMPLE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Woah, how did that go over in Provo? Did everyone get way excited? I am! I'll probably be there when it gets dedicated! (In Provo, not the temple mesmo). I seriously thought conference was ridiculously good this time (its always really good).

So this week was fairly interesting. Murphy's Law was in effect in our area, just about everything went wrong. Remember how I said that I was feeling feverish? Well that shortly exploded into a fever of 101, so we didn't get to work much. Then, on Friday, we had interviews with President Cordon and then I had a couple baptismal interviews in my district so we didn't even work in our area that day. THEN, on Saturday my comp woke up puking because of food poisoning and that put him out of commission for the rest of the weekend. So... it was... interesting...

...but I followed what the Spirit told me and I feel strongly what I did was best. It was interesting to me to realize how much I've learned here on the mission about the Spirit and about following his guidance. It'll all work out in the end.

...So, has anyone gotten what I sent yet? They should have arrived in all of you respective houses now. Have they gotten there? LEt me know when they arrive!

Well family, I'm glad that you're all doing well. Everyone's doing great and so am I. The Lord sure blesses us. I love you all and hope that things will keep going along well for you all and that life keeps going spendiferously. The gospel is true and we are all truly being blessed. Keep´it up! Oh, and can you believe that its October already? NUTS!!!!!! My birthday is next month! CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Hint hint... presents...)



Love you all! Gotta run!!!!


-Elder Marx

No comments:

Post a Comment