hey

Hey- so this email will be super short. Basically, we grabbed the wrong bus and we ended up´accidentally going to a completely different city and it took more than an hour longer to get to where we wanted to. I'm now hot, sweaty, frazzled, and I have very little time to send a quick email to ya'll and then we still have to take another bus to get back to our area where we have an appointment at 6. Yeah, things are kinda nuts. So really, really quick:
  • life is good and we're working really hard and finding new people to teach (... but now we're knocking like crazy).
  • So an Elder got sick and had to go home so we're now in a trio. There's me, Elder Thorpe, and now Elder Bezerra as well. He's from Recife, way up in the northeast. He's a good guy and we're all going to work our tails off. We just need the necessities in our house now, like another bed, a sink, closets, etc...
  • Its getting pretty dang hot down here, be grateful for the cold. 
  • gotta run, the church is true. I'm alive... I'll talk to you next week. Buy ice cream for the missionaries. Its way hot down here
  • love you all!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment