Hey guys, how's everyone doing? Life's going great down here. So, this'll have to be short, because I spent a lot of time responding to everyone. Life's going well down here. We're working hard and seeing success. We're knocking lots of doors because there're pretty much no members to give us references, but things are going really well.
So, are you ready for the big news? So what will you all be doing on the 27th of January? Wanna know what I'll be doing? Listening to two apostles!!!!!! That's right, Elders Ballard and Anderson are coming to Curitiba and they'll be having a special mission conference with all of us. It should be SWEET!!!!!!!!! I'm really stoked. I'm teaching my companion enough English so that he can present himself to the Apostles in English. The Brazilians are all really excited because its not every day that an Apostle comes to Brasil, much less to their part of the country. It'll be a great experience to them.
But yeah, life's going great down here, gotta run and send an email to Prez, but the church IS true and this IS the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Elder Marx
No comments:
Post a Comment