hey!

So. Guess what. I got transferred. Again. President doesn't like to leave me in an area for more than a transfer. I'm now a PRO at packing my bags and getting everything in there... My new area is called Fazenda Rio Grande, its about forty minutes south of Curitiba. Its a nice little area. I'm actually really excited to be here and to work here. We live in a house with 4 missionaries and I'm the only American so things get kinda crazy... Its going to be an awesome transfer, I already know it.

So, this email is going to have to be kinda short, because I still need to send my email to president and I spent a lot of time responding to all of your emails. Getting transferred is the most exciting thing that happened this week, the rest was just a LOT of knocking doors and trying to find new people to teach. The mission's great!!!!


Love you all, gotta run and send an email to President!!!!


Elder Marx

No comments:

Post a Comment