- The brazilian elections are next week so everyone is going crazy. They strap these big speakers to VW vans and drive around blasting the person's jingles. Its kinda anoying to be doing a contact on the street and then this van drives by blasting BETO! BETO! BETO! BETO! BETO! BETO! really flipping loud. Sheesh, I thought american elections were annoying.
- There was a training for new missionaries this week (which doesn't make much sense for me seeing as I'm probably leaving my trainer next week but oh well) but it was super awesome and I learned some new things from Presidente Cordon and Os Assistentes. The biggest thing is that because of all the problems with visas with Americans, every mission is short at least 40 missionaries. So to get more missionaries, they lowered the age for brazilian boys to serve. Young men can now serve @ 18 and every Bispo is going to interview everyone from 18-25 and get them going on getting ready for missions. Its kinda crazy, but we really need more people, we keep closing areas every transfer because we lose more missionaries than we gain.
- Do dog whistles attract dogs or make them scatter? If they make them run away I would really, really like one. I'm sick of these stupid mutts...
- We had SUBWAY!!!!!!!!!! It was DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! It had BARBACUE SAUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- We taught the youth a lesson for mutual and everytime they started getting distracted we would start speaking in English. Shut them up pretty good. The Irmãs were most impressed.
- Thanks for the letters from: Mom, BoB, and Phil, I really enjoyed them.
- BYU football seems like they are having a bad year. Boo. Sucky. Well, it makes things easier for me down here.
What? 4 months already?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment