Carta Semanal- 18 de Maio 2011

"...Well hey there everybody. How are ya'll doing. I'm still trying to get adjusted to the idea that I will be coming back from the mission and the people will actually speak like that... Seems like life is going well for everyone up on the other side of the world.
 
This week is being a roller coaster. We're having some serious ups and downs. On the up side, we had a baptism!!!! Her name's A. She's the mom of a girl that was baptized about a year ago and she finally decided that she wanted to be baptized too. (Primarily because of the example that her daughter set always going to church and seminary, she realized just how much the gospel blesses the lives of the people who live it and she decided that she wanted it too.) You never know when you are setting an example and when you make a difference. It was really cool to see.
 
So, this last week I got the surprise of all surprises, I got a letter from Ryan!!!!!! He sent me an SD card full of pictures and videos from back home. It was great to hear from him and see how he's doing. More than a little trunky too... Oh well, I'm on the downward slide, right?
 
Speaking of downward slide. Last week was my would-be hump day. Crazy. I can't believe that I'm halfway done with the mission. Its nuts how crazy time flies. Seriously.
 
Well, I've got to finish this up and send a letter to president. So I've got to run. I love you all!!!!! The church is true!!!!!..."

No comments:

Post a Comment