hey!

Hey so we went to the temple and the session took WAAAAY longer than we expected so this is going to be a super quick email.
-Life's going good, the weather's great.
-Our baptism didn't work out but we have another one marked for this week and we've got several people that we're getting ready
-So I'm going to try to make a Quad in portuguese by paying a bookmaker to put together a bible and triple combination, if it works out it should be pretty sweet
-So I haven't seen it yet, but what I've heard is that my leather scripture cover is turning out pretty dang sweet
-So this week I finished up reading the Doctrine and Covenants cover to cover for the first time in my life (and it was in portuguese even!) I'm now going to read the Pearl of Great Price so that I'll have read my entire triple combination cover to cover. Then I'll get started on the Bible, we'll see if I'll be able to read the whole standard works while I'm on my mission!
-So, my new comp (and second son) is doing well, he actually got a really bad cold and was completely out of commission but we're super excited and we're going to baptize everyone!!!
-So on friday we're having a Mission Tour by an Seventy so everyone's getting ready and practicing so we all don't look like a bunch or retards in front of a general authority.
-The packages came in (thanks a ton Mom and Court). I LOVED the American Deo and Laffy Taffy. Not to mention the Beef Freaking Jerky!!!!!!!!!!
-Okay, gotta run. Love you all! The church is true! We're going to baptize everybody!!!!!]
-Elder Marx

No comments:

Post a Comment