Well howdy. Has it already been another week? Wow, time's flying by. So, this week was both really fast and really slow. We're working hard trying to find new investigators and people that we can teach. To be honest, its going kinda slowly right now. I love my investigators... and we're trying hard to get them keeping their commitments and going to church. We're also trying to find new people that we can teach that we can help out to start investigating the gospel. Please don't think that I'm complaining or talking bad about my area. I love where I'm at and I love my investigators, we just need to get them keeping commitments so that we can help them progress and be baptized... So, right now we're working trying to help them out to do just that- its not always the easiest and you don't always see the fruits that you're hoping for, but its all worth it.
So anyhoo... how is everyone together in Utah? Hving fun? How is my little nephew? From the pics it looks like he's getting HUGE. I don't want to think how big he'll be when I get back in another 9 months or so. He'll be a tank... Well, my visa expired about a month ago. I was sitting at lunch and for some reason I pulled out my visa to show to the members and I looked at the expiration date and thought, "AACK!!! That's today!"... Well, I called the secretary and reminded him... Well, after ONE MONTH of being an "illegal" I finally went down to the federal police and renewed my visa. It was actually way cool, a group of elders that I knew in the CTM were all there too renewing their visa and we all were amazed at how much we've all changed. They agreed that I've changed the most, after all, I've lost like 50-60 pounds. It was pretty cool to see how much we've all changed and progressed and we're all Zone Leaders or District Leaders or Trainers and how much things have changed from the greenies that we once were. Its strange to be the "experienced" one here on the mish. Well, I guess that just comes with time.
Well family, I love you all. I hope you all are having a lovely time together up in Utah. Send my love to everyone and before we know it I'll be back with you all (no trunky!!!!!) The gospel IS true! Jesus IS the Christ!!!!!! This IS His Church!!!!!! And I'm proud to be here to help others know these things that I know.
Love you all!!! Have a great week!!!! Buy Ice Cream or Pizza for the missionaries!!!!!!!!
-Elder Marx
No comments:
Post a Comment