So, this week has been absolutely CRAZY. Crazy good. We've been working like crazy. This email is going to be fairly short...If this stinkin computer would let me, I'd send you pics but it doesn't, so this'll have to be in bullet form:
- We're going to Baptize tomorrow!!! 4 People!!!!!!
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - I discovered my companion's scared of chickens, so I chased him around a member's house with a chicken until he locked himself in the bathroom. Then I gave the chicken to the member and told my companion I let the chicken go. When he walked out of the bathroom the member popped out with the chicken and scared him out of his skin. I've never seen him run so fast! It was hilarious!
- So, we were at a member's house and she asked me to help haul her pig to her car to take it to another ranch-dealy-thingy. So another member jumped in, wrestled the pig into submission, hog tied it, and then told me to grab it and help haul it to the car. I looked at the pig and thought, "where?" His answer? "I'll grab the ears and the legs and you lift it up by its tail!" SO, I had no choice, I lifted the pig up by its tail and the sucker SCREAMED SO LOUD!!!!!! Well, I can't really blame her, I would too.
- So, did I mention WE"RE GOING TO BAPTIZE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? (I'm a little excited...)
- Thanks for all the love and support. I'm going to get a Christmas package together in a week or two and hopefully it'll get to ya'll for Christmas
Well, time's up, gotta run!!!! Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!! The church is true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
-Elder Marx
No comments:
Post a Comment